Dream the dream . . . again.
Walking with God--personally, intimately, faithfully.
- Being transformed into God’s likeness.
- Absorbing God’s love, seeing His holiness, witnessing His faithfulness.
- Shedding anger, losing lust, giving up personal advantage.
- Reframing ego--from our glory to His glory.
- Praying, fasting, worshipping . . . communing with God.
- Bowing before Him, acknowledging that He alone is Lord.
Walking in community--personally, intimately, faithfully.
- Journeying together with God to become like Him.
- Putting on love which binds us together in perfect unity.
- Loving the unlovable, accepting the unacceptable -- within each of us.
- Encouraging the young, listening to the old, growing together in Christ.
- Expecting the miracle--bondage broken, addictions cured, bodies healed.
- Confessing sins to one another--feeling freedom, love, and acceptance.
Walking on mission with God--personally, intimately, faithfully.
- Emulating the ministry of Jesus.
- Becoming God’s ministers of reconciliation.
- Becoming spiritual friends with searchers and skeptics.
- Equipping God’s people for works of ministry.
- Doing church God’s way--not my way.
- Training leaders to plant churches that plant churches that . . . .